Giocoso - First Update

Somewhat annoyingly, I just discovered an error in Giocoso's --stats reporting function. It's not a particularly terrible one: more a question of labelling the various numbers.

The stats report shows how many recordings you've got that last for various 'time bands' (i.e., 0 to 5 minutes long, 5 to 10 minutes long and so on). One of the bands said '10 to 30 minutes'... but the actual query  submitted to the Giocoso database was querying for durations between 600 seconds and 1200 seconds.

As any fule no, 30 minutes is 1800 seconds, not 1200. So, the report was saying 'You have x recordings lasting between 10 and 30 minutes' when it ought to have been saying you have x recordings lasting between 10 and 20 minutes'. As bugs go, it's not an outrageously bad one, but it needed fixing anyway!

There is a valid argument that it was the text that was correct and that I ought to have changed the query to the database to submit an 1800 second figure rather than the 1200 one, but I think dividing the collection into 0-5, 5-10, 10-20 and 20-60 intervals makes more sense for classical music. So, I've changed the report display text, rather than it's underlying time intervals.

Anyway, the Giocoso version is bumped to 1.01 as a result of my inability to both type and count at the same time!

Upgrading is easily done by issuing the command:

giocoso --checkver

...which will prompt for the sudo password so that the freshly-downloaded version can be installed into /usr/bin correctly.